Butler Machinery Company Ag Equipment Service Technician in Aberdeen, South Dakota
Butler Machinery is theauthorizedCaterpillar dealer for North Dakota and South Dakota with 14 locations in North and South Dakota. Butler Ag Equipment has 4 locations in Nebraska. Butler offers Caterpillar products and services to support the construction industry, and is proud to represent many manufacturers including: AGCO, Drago, Challenger, Horsch, Killbros, Balzer and more.
Butler is looking for hardworking and dependable Diesel Technicians and Mechanics with a proven safety record. Butler offersclean, safe, state-of-the-art shops, ongoing training, exceptional benefits and long term growth potential.
You will need to bring your “A” Game. Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Perform maintenance, diagnostics and repairs on all Agricultural equipment lines that we represent
- Complete service reports, timecards and order parts timely and accurately
- Work overtime as workload dictates
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Maintain training requirements for the position
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 year degree in Diesel Technology
- Must have own tools, or the ability to acquire them
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs and be able to be on feet most of the day
- Proficiency in CAT ET and SIS diagnostic software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent customer service skills and out outgoing personality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a complex environment
- Ability to work in diverse and extreme weather conditions
- Ability to meet insurability standards to drive a company and/or customer vehicle
- CDL or the ability to obtain a CDL