Avera CL - PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE in Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Greet patients, obtain and verify patient information/identification and update patient records accordingly.
- Make future patient appointments, runs a necessary schedule, checks in charts for the day's appointments and files charts in the appropriate places.
- Schedule appointments over the telephone, calls patients to remind them of their appointment(s), updates the schedule, and makes all schedule changes.
- Answer all incoming phone calls in a courteous and timely manner.
- Collect co-payments and other professional fees at the time of service and answer patients billing questions and directs patients to the Business Office when necessary.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Two years customer service experience in a medical office setting preferred.