Avera CL - RN in Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Commitment to the daily application of Avera's mission, vision, core values and social principles to serve patients, their families and our community.
- Promote Avera St Luke's values of compassion, hospitality and stewardship.
- Uphold Avera's standards of Communication, Attitude, Responsiveness and Engagement (CARE)
- Perform general nursing care to patients.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Instruct patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions. Educate patient and family about diagnostic process, medications, nutrition and maintenance of health and wellness.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program.
Certification, Licensure, and Registrations:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of South Dakota or meet the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
- CPR Certification