Butler Machinery Company Co-Op Diesel Technician Student SD in Aberdeen, South Dakota
Butler Machinery is a third generation family-owned company, proudly serving our communities since 1955. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers, founded on trust, generating mutual growth and success.
This opportunity is designed for diesel technology students who are currently enrolled in a college Diesel Technology program other than CAT ThinkBIG.
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to listen, learn, and participate
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must have successfully completed 1 year of diesel and/or general equipment repair in a college program.
- Must be present and on time for work.
- Pre-employment drug testing is conducted