Avera LTC - FOOD PREP ASSOC in Aberdeen, South Dakota
May be eligible for a $1500 sign on bonus paid over 1 year!
- Competitive wages with regular increases and benefits.
- Enjoy every other weekend and holiday off.
- Work with excellent staff.
- Prepare appropriate amounts of food to meet written menus for all areas following established departmental standards for the Long Term Care facility.
- Operate and maintain food equipment in safe and efficient manner.
- Prepare breakfast and the noon meal three days per week; prepare salads and desserts on other days.
- Ability to slice, shred, grind meat and prepare vegetables, and afterward refrigerate, label and date food from meal.
- Wash and sanitize equipment and assist with cleaning pots and pans.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous food preparation experience preferred, additional on-the-job training provided.