Avera LTC - NURSE ASSISTANT in Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Eligible for up to $1,000 sign on bonus.
- Fulltime benefit-eligible position during the night shift.
- Provide respectful, compassionate care at Avera Mother Joseph Long Term Care.
- Provide respectful care assisting the elderly. **
- Perform appropriate transfers on assigned residents utilizing gait belts and other lifts, following guidelines outlined in the resident's plan of care.**
- Assist the residents with all facets of daily living including dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, oral hygiene and personal hygiene.**
- Report all changes in resident behavior or physical condition to charge nurse.**
- Assist in all areas of daily activities around the facility.
Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years old; graduation from high school preferred or in the process of graduation. GED accepted. **
- Completion of Nurse Assistant Training program, with subsequent passing grade on skills testing and manual testing to qualify for certification.**
- Certification as Nurse Assistant required within four months of hire date.**
- CPR preferred, not required.