Avera Marshall Psychologist in Aberdeen, South Dakota
Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2018/top-20-rural-hospital/)
- Competitive wages with regular increases and benefits.
· Assess, diagnose and treat patients at Avera Medical Group Psychiatry.
· Provide medical services and health education to patients and their families.
· Develop and coordinate a clinical treatment program for the diagnosis, treatment or referral of clients and patients.
· Conduct therapy sessions in accordance with acceptable principles of the American Psychology Association.
· Intervene as a crisis counselor in situations requiring immediate psychological treatment such as substance abuse, suicide attempts, psychotic episodes and other instances.
· Maintain a thorough working knowledge of programs and services available through St. Luke's.
Education and Experience:
Doctoral degree (PhD, EDD or PsyD) or equivalent required.
SD Psychology License required.
Experience preferred, or will train.