Avera RN - C in Aberdeen, South Dakota
? Provide care and management of patients with anxiety, depression, mental illness, and detoxification from alcohol and drugs on the inpatient Behavioral Health Unit.
- Work closely with care team of psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, social workers, chaplaincy, counselors and techs.
- Coordinate care in collaboration with patients, family, physicians and other nursing staff.
- Identify patient and family learning needs and develop an educational plan.
- Demonstrate effective verbal, oral and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate from an approved and accredited school of nursing, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- State of South Dakota Registered Nursing License.
- Previous experience desired, not required.