Butler Machinery Company Work Study SD - High School Diesel Tech/Parts Sales Program in Aberdeen, South Dakota
Butler Machinery is a third generation family-owned company, proudly serving our communities since 1955. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers, founded on trust, generating mutual growth and success.
This program is for current high school students who are exploring the Diesel Technology / Parts Counter Warehouse fields and have aspirations of attending college after high school in the areas of these fields.
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to listen, learn, and participate
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School students exploring diesel technology or parts/warehouse fields
- Desire to explore diesel technology or parts warehouse area’s with intent to continue education in this field
- Must be present and on time for work
- Pre-employment drug testing is conducted
Category: Work Study