Avera RN - OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in Brookings, South Dakota
**Monday-Friday, 6:00pm-10:00pm; 40hr/2wks
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible to provide nursing health care service, education and guidance for employees who become ill or are injured at work; industrial wide immunization/inoculations to prevent spread of communicable disease; monitoring employee health to protect other employees, prevent accidents and illness; and ongoing health inservices.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Minimum of 3 years of generalized nursing experience required, 1 year of Occupational Health experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required, including Minnesota if applicable.
· OSHA certified in audiometry and required within 24 months of hire