Pipestone System Sow Farm Office Coordinator in Conde, South Dakota
Objective:Prepare and setup food for staff. Cleaning interior rooms as assigned in farm. Production data entry, working closely with the staff needs within job description. Help to maintain PIPESTONE core values throughout the farm.
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing as appropriate to the needs of the audience
- Act as a mentor to help build healthy relationships with the team
- Maintain meal plan within a monthly and per person budget
- Create meal plan for one month in advance
- Prep and cook lunch Monday -- Friday with leftovers prepared/portioned for weekend staff.
- General cleaning of interior spaces of the farm
- Sort, wash, dry, fold and organize daily laundry
- Monitor inventory and order supplies for food prep and kitchen needs
- Attention to detail and ability to multi- task
- Data entry and ability to work with company computer programs
- Stand, walk and be on feet 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel.
- Frequently use one or both hands/arms to grasp or pull.
- Frequently lift objects weighing 3 to 40 pounds.
- Occasional bend while pulling and/or lifting objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Interacting with computers to enter information into database
Education:Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
Experience:Experience working in food service. Previous data entry and Excel experience. Livestock background will be helpful, but not required.
Training:Food Safety Certification @ courseforfoodsafety.com
mypipestone courses as assigned
* Environment:* Agricultural swine environment in rural area
Noise levels that require hearing protection in some areas
Gestation, farrowing, and small swine care processes as needed
ALL ADDRESSES: Conde, SD
Job Title: Sow Farm Office Coordinator
Location: Elm Valley-20334
Req Num: 20-459