Army & Air Force Exchange Service Food Service Worker in Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota
As a Food Service Worker at the Exchange, you will be a part of an award winning team. We are committed to hiring our military members and their families, along with anyone that wants to give back to those that serve. We offer various food opportunities- from Starbucks to Burger King and everything in between. And by joining us, you’ll be a part of something great- we give back 2/3rd of our earnings annually to the military community.
We offer flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, shift differential/holiday pay, and a traditional pension and 401K plan to qualifying associates. You’ll also have access to the base and its facilities and status as an employee of the DoD.
So what can you expect as a Food Service Worker at the Exchange?
- Greet every customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way
- Acknowledge every waiting customer as soon as they arrive to the register to let them know you’ll be right with them.
- Listen to customer needs; ask appropriate follow-up questions to ensure you offer appropriate products that meet the specific need of the customer
- Ensure customers have an extraordinary experience while shopping
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in appropriate conversation
Completion of High School or the equivalent.
Career Area: Hospitality and Restaurant Operations
Salary Minimum: 10.04
Salary Maximum: 11.72
Number of Positions Remaining: 1
Job Expires: 03-Mar-2021