ADM Elevator Worker-Tulare, SD in Hitchcock, South Dakota
Elevator Worker-Tulare, SD
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at . www.adm.com
Elevator Worker – Tulare, SD
This is a full-time hourly position at ADM’s grain facility located 7 miles south of Tulare and 5 miles west of Hitchcock, SD at the junction of SD Hwy 281 & 28.
Job Responsibilities :
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
• Load/unload trucks or railcars
• Operate a grain dryer
• Grain handling
• Operate wheel loaders, forklifts, skid steers, and similar equipment
• Utilize computerized system to process data
• General housekeeping duties (i.e. – clean equipment and/or buildings)
• Assist operations personnel, and supervisors as needed
• Facility maintenance as needed
Travel to neighboring facilities to assist on occasion as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
• High school education or equivalent is preferred
• Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
• Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights for extended periods of time, bending, kneeling, climbing/descending stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 55 lbs unassisted
• Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
• Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
• Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
• Previous experience operating a computer is preferred
• Previous experience in maintenance related disciplines is preferred
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
SD - South Dakota
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.