Avera Marshall Health Screener in Mitchell, South Dakota
· Screener position at Avera Queen of Peace hospital
· Shifts are 6:30am-2:00pm or 2:00pm-9:00 or 10:30 pm; including every other weekend and holiday.
· The Screener will represent a first impression of Avera to co-workers, patients and their family members, guests and vendors.
· Greet and initiate the propersymptom screening according to CDC guidelines and facility protocol.
· Primary responsibilities include screening employees/patients/visitors for temperature and possible symptoms
· The Screener will ensure each individual entering the facility is wearing a mask for source control.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree preferred.
· Previous healthcare experience preferred.