Avera CL - LPN in Pierre, South Dakota
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Hours will be between 8:00am-5:00pm, with occasional urgent care rotation.
- Float within Primary Care Clinic to assist with peaks in patient volumes or cover staff absences.
- Perform general nursing care to patients.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Instruct patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions. Educate patient and family about diagnostic process, medications, nutrition and maintenance of health and wellness.
*Education and Experience: *
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from approved nursing program is acceptable.
Certification, Licensure, and Registrations:
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of South Dakota or meet the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
- Experience in Pediatrics beneficial.