General Electric DCAR Strategic Business Development Leader in Pierre, South Dakota
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Set the Vision and redefine DCAR in adjacent markets while working with the traditional market. Work with Global & Regional product & commercial teams, build strategic alliances in the Digital space and expand GE’s DCAR presence. Provide strategic leadership and oversight, work closely with customer leadership teams, improve financial and operational performance and deliver customized ROI programs that provide tangible benefits for the end user.
This role will be responsible for improving financial and operational performance, improve clinical outcome and develop service line strategies. Must be able to enhance the patient/customer experience.
Responsible for enhancing the overall portfolio.
• -Serving as Business Development Leader responsible for overall engagement quality and relationship management at the most senior client levels of Adjacent markets for Diagnostic Cardiology.
• - Ability to work in and drive a digital program.
• -Devise and implement segment specific strategies to drive share gain while creating opportunities in adjacent markets.
• - Develop key alliances with other companies within the DCAR space. Identify, define and target 3rd party companies whose products or services compliment the GE portfolio of Diagnostic Cardiology products/solutions.
-Promote and complete timely performance feedback to team members and engagement leader
- Devise and implement specific strategies to drive share gain in key markets.
• - Work to find markets to double the DCAR business.
The appropriate person will help develop the scope the role; a blend of marketer, strategic leader, sales and product specialist.
• 8 years previous Sales experience with in the Healthcare Industry.
• 5+ years of successful selling experience in Govt or Strategic Accounts.
•Ability to market and sell high dollar, intellectual-property based engagements.
• Ability to manage complex, workflow reengineering projects and/or management process projects, including outstanding analytical and communication skills.
• A successful track record of Sales program development and implementation and executive level communication.
• Experience in creating and communicating value propositions with sales, clients and delivery teams.
• Executive-level communication skills: written, interviewing, persuasion, selling, and presentation.
• Ability to travel regularly
• MBA, MHA, or MPA are desired
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Flexible
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.