Avera DIRECTOR-CLINIC SPECIALTY CARE in Pierre, South Dakota
Join a remarkable leadership team. Avera St. Mary's Hospital's 4 star CMS ranking, The Joint Commission Accreditation, and Avera's outstanding culture show that we have an amazing environment for you to grow professionally.
Lead dedicated teams in the specialty clinics in the new Helmsley Center.
Excel through Avera's Leadership Development and Training Program.
· Provide leadership to specialty clinics to include dermatology, urology, orthopedics, podiatry, oncology, radiation oncology, ENT, and Intervention Pain.
· Establishes standards of quality, productivity and performance. Completes strategic and operational planning in collaboration with the VP – Clinic Division.
· Responsible for the functions budget and materials management for the specialty clinic and the development, administration and compliance of policies, procedures and protocols.
· Selects, develops and retains staff to accomplish objectives. Assures the development, implementation and evaluation of staff orientation and continuing education to include competencies.
· Demonstrate commitment to the daily application of Avera's mission, vision core values and social principles to serve patients, their families and our community.
Bachelor's Degree in business or a health care related field required.
Healthcare management experience required.
At least three years of experience in clinic management preferred.