Avera LTC - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT in Pierre, South Dakota
$2800 Sign-on Bonus Offered
Competitive wage and benefits with regular wage increases.
Enjoy every 3rd weekend off and every other holiday off.
· To perform nonprofessional direct patient care duties under the supervision of nursing personnel and to assist in maintaining a positive physical, social and psychological environment for the residents.
· Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care.
· Consistently and thoroughly, documents care provided to residents during each shift.
· Measure and document blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration and report any out of range vital signs to charge nurse.
· Performs rehabilitation and restorative procedures.
· Reposition bedridden residents and assist with feeding when needed.
· Review and follow care plans daily.
· Ensure cleanliness of assigned resident rooms.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
· Must obtain CNA certificate within 4 months of hire.
· Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions and speak and understand English.
· Must be at least 16 years of age.
· High school diploma or GED preferred
#FB AMH 7/18
#FB AMH 9/18