Avera LTC - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT in Pierre, South Dakota
The schedule for this position is PRN which means the hours you will be working are as needed.
Varied shifts available.
Competitive wage and benefits with regular wage increases.
Enjoy every other weekend off and holiday off.
· To perform nonprofessional direct patient care duties under the supervision of nursing personnel and to assist in maintaining a positive physical, social and psychological environment for the residents.
· Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care.
· Consistently and thoroughly, documents care provided to residents during each shift.
· Measure and document blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration and report any out of range vital signs to charge nurse.
· Reposition bedridden residents and assist with feeding when needed.
· Review and follow care plans daily.
· Ensure cleanliness of assigned resident rooms.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
· Must obtain CNA certificate within 4 months of hire.
· Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions and speak and understand English.
· Must be at least 16 years of age.
· High school diploma or GED preferred.