Avera LTC - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT in Pierre, South Dakota
Click here to see how becoming a CNA can be a rewarding career.
***You may be eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus!***
? Additional Pay – Competitive salary plus shift differential for hours worked after 7pm.
? Benefits – Life, health, dental, PTO, employee health and wellness program, and income protection through employer paid short-term and/or long-term disability insurance.
? *Sign-On Bonus *– You may be eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus!
? No Experience Required! We provide paid on-the-job training and pay for your certification!
? Career Growth – Opportunity to gain health care experience and advance education to become a Med Aide, LPN, RN, or other health care careers.
? Job Satisfaction - Provide companionship and develop relationships with residents and their families.
Avera in the News:
? Perform nonprofessional direct patient care duties under the supervision of nursing personnel.
- Assist in maintaining a positive physical, social and psychological environment for the patients.
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care.
- Measure and document blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration and report any out-of-range vital signs to charge nurse.
- Reposition bedridden residents and assist with feeding when needed.
- Review and follow care plans daily.
- Ensure cleanliness of assigned resident rooms.
Education and Experience:
- Must obtain CNA certificate within 4 months of hire.