Avera NUTRITION AND FOOD SERVICE LEAD in Pierre, South Dakota
May be eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus!
Work in brand new state-of-the-art kitchen at the Helmsley Center.
Supervise the day-to-day functions of the nutrition department and communicate effectively with staff and employees.
Enjoy every other weekend and holiday off.
- Assist on production line, room service, cashier and dish room.
- Assure patient and residents receive correct diet and tray-line is conducted on time.
- Monitor department work areas for compliance with safety and sanitation policies.
- Schedule replacement staff for ill or other emergency needs.
- Conduct orientation of new employees regarding equipment, safety and telephone procedures.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- ServSafe certified or enrolled in course within 9 months of hire.
- Previous leadership experience or food service work experience preferred.