Sirius Computer Solutions Office 365 Digital Transformation Architect (Hybrid - Pre-Sales) in Pierre, South Dakota
This position has primary responsibility for the delivery of solutions to our customers leveraging the transformative capabilities of Office 365. As a secondary responsibility, this position also assists with the pre-sales and definition of multiple customer projects, utilizing a wide range of experience and applying skills to a variety of industries and situations. This opportunity is best for individuals who are eager to share their knowledge and experience as it relates not just to technical capabilities, but to how Office 365’s Digital Transformation solutions can result in our customers’ desired business outcomes.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate conversational expertise in the areas of Microsoft Office 365-based Digital Transformation capabilities.
• Collaborate with client (Line of Business, IT) and Sirius team to identify high level business requirements and map to Office 365 platform capabilities.
• Provide solution architecture design and implementation as well as lead solution development and delivery of Office 365 workloads, primarily leveraging Teams, SharePoint, Graph and Flow.
• Provide lead support to field sales for Software and Services opportunities in the area of Office 365 solution development.
• Work with Sirius solutions team to create work effort estimates to support Statement of Work creation, and present/effectively communicate proposals to client.
• Security is every employee’s responsibility. If you are aware of a security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least seven (7) years’ IT work experience, to include experience as a Lead Developer, Solution Architect, or in a similar role
• Experience with Office 365 Solution Development, including SharePoint, Teams, Flow and Graph
Other Position Requirements:
• Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and collaborate with Line of Business personnel, IT, and other stakeholders to determine needs
• Demonstrated experience contributing to an overarching solution strategy by identifying how a proposed architecture, capabilities and functionality support the client’s business objectives
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability with developing strategies and driving end user adoption of solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with clients in a professional manner
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• User Experience/User Interface Design
This position exists to provide consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position