Avera PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (CERTIFIED) in Pierre, South Dakota
· Work in a diverse atmosphere including inpatient pharmacy, oncology infusion, and retail pharmacy.
· Assist in drug preparation, drug storage, drug distribution, drug inventory, and required record keeping.
· Coordinate work flow with other team members to ensure a productive and efficient environment.
· Must be able to communicate effectively to provide and receive information.
· Use your working knowledge of insurance, Medicare and basic accounting principles.
· Day Shift with occasional weekends and holidays.
· High School diploma or GED required.
· Strong computer skills.
· Experience in hospital or pharmacy setting preferred in order to understand procedures and terminology.
Licensure and Certifications:
· Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) required or ability to obtain certification within 30 days of hire.