Sirius Computer Solutions Principal Consultant I in Pierre, South Dakota
Open Location within any major city in the Central-to-East U.S.
The Principal Consultant I – ITC PS role is primarily focused on post-sales delivery of professional services (ITC PS). ITC PS Principal Consultants deliver services and guide resource teams for Sirius client engagements based on ITC Solution frameworks. ITC PS Principal Consultants are also responsible for working with Service Leads and ITC Consultants during the pre-sales scoping and pricing of client and engagements to ensure accurate scoping of service delivery opportunities
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver ITC PS Consulting delivery services for Sirius clients leveraging knowledge and experience in a ITC Solution framework discipline or specific area of industry expertise.
• Support Service Leads and ITC Consultants during the pre-sales stage of opportunities for ITC Solution Framework offerings.
• Integrate available ITC PS resources into the delivery of ITC Solution Framework offerings in support to attaining the annual revenue realization target for the team.
• Realize a minimum personal service delivery revenue in excess of personal cost plus 30% to the Sirius business
• Deliver customer facing (credited) utilization at or above 70% (pre- and post-sales utilization).
• Timely reporting of labor and expenses using Sirius Salesforce CRM tools.
• Comply with all Sirius corporate policies and ITC-PS standards.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
• At least six (6) years' experience delivering IT consulting services for clients within an identified IT discipline and/or industry vertical
• Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements:
• Proven skills in delivery of presentations to both executive and technical audiences
• Demonstrated experience related to at least one disciplines described in the Sirius Solutions Frameworks.
• Understanding of the use of Sales Force CRM, PSA and FSA
• Business management experience leading a technical team of IT professionals
Data Privacy and Security:
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
This position exists to provide IT consulting services to customers, and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.