Butler Machinery Company Resident Ag Field Service Technician (Winner, SD Area) in Pierre, South Dakota
Butler Machinery is a third generation family-owned company, proudly serving our communities since 1955. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers, founded on trust, generating mutual growth and success.
- Perform fieldwork in outlying areas with possibility of overnight stays
- Perform all aspects of repair to Ag and Heavy equipment products we represent. Make decisions that are honest, fair and in the best interest of our customers, our company and our supplier.
- Work with limited supervision
- Complete service reports, time cards, parts returns, etc. in a timely manner
- Perform work out of a Field Service Truck
- Communicate effectively with customers and supervisor,
- Troubleshoot electrical systems, hydraulic systems and power trains efficiently and accurately
- Other duties as assigned
- This position will be located in the Chamberlain/Winner, SD area.
- Two year Associate Degree or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- Individual must be self-motivated and organized.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in repairs of Ag equipment.
- Pre-employment drug testing conducted.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Willingness to travel
- CDL licensing is preferred.