Avera RN in Pierre, South Dakota
- Part-time benefit eligible position.
- Opportunity to develop long-term relationships with patients.
- Enjoy every other Saturday off.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the patient care in Dialysis.
- Demonstrate strong customer service including verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent to care for the renal patient and their underlying medical conditions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the hemodialysis process and treatment of its complications and emergencies.
*Education and Experience: *
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is required for all patient care staff and ACLS certification is highly recommended.