General Electric Sales Enablement Leader – Japan in Pierre, South Dakota
In this role, the Sales Enablement Leader will drive new commercial growth opportunities through adoption and utilization of commercial tools, data, and insights at GE Healthcare. He/she will partner with the Region CEO, Commercial, Commercial Operations Leaders, and Services Leaders to enable & simplify commercial processes utilizing commercial tools, and maximizing the return-on-investment for their commercial teams.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Collaborate with Region CEOs/CMOs, Product CEOs/CMOs, and senior Commercial Operations/Excellence leaders in the Japan to achieve the responsibilities listed below:
o Drive commercial tool adoption and utilization (Salesforce.com, CPQ, Data & Analytics) with local sales & marketing teams
o Secure deep understanding of local regional sales & marketing processes and growth strategies
o Secure user requests for enhancements, connect requests to the regional processes & strategies, and partner with the commercial platform leaders (Salesforce.com, CPQ, Data & Analytics) to enable these requests in the tool development
• Lead user acceptance testing (UAT) of new functionality, and partner with the commercial platform leaders to correct & optimize accordingly
• Serve on ‘extended-staff’ of Japan Commercial Operations/Excellence leaders & Services Leaders, and coordinate commercial tools operating mechanisms & calendars (i.e. new functionality releases & new deployments) with local sales leadership
• Lead and manage new commercial tool deployment programs in the region, and deliver ongoing tools training and end-user support to regional sales teams
• Bachelors Degree and minimum 5 years of successful experience of leading comprehensive, high profile projects in the areas of sales, marketing, operations, or IT initiatives within complex and/or matrix organizations.
• Solid process and program management orientation, demonstrated project planning and resource management/allocation experience and the proven ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• 3+ years exposure to commercial sales & marketing processes
• Minimum of 3 years in healthcare industry
• Technical aptitude to work with IT teams to integrate existing systems.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
• Strong management skills and capability to develop talents
• Strong sense of urgency with a demonstrated record of meeting commitments
• Strongly compliance driven
• Business travel required (up to 20%)
• MBA or equivalent
• Certified Lean Expert, Black Belt or Master Black Belt
• Demonstrated mastery in a minimum of 3 critical growth trait competencies; inclusiveness, expertise, external focus, clear thinking, imagination. Proven personal improvement through a development plan with commensurate action plans and measurement criteria.
• Strong business acumen, financial and organizational knowledge
• Technical knowledge of the GEHC industry
• Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team
• Adaptable and flexible to work environment including, but not limited to, handling multiple tasks concurrently, and easily adapting to new assignments, system, tools -- produce clear, concise, accurate written communication, clearly conveying thoughts and ideas to peers, management, and customers -- establish and maintain positive work relationships with peers, management, and customers displaying willingness to understand diverse points of view -- learn and apply new initiatives to account plans and strategy.
• Multiple years of GEHC experience preferred
• Knowledge and experience of large complex sales and marketing processes
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Japan; Hino, Tokyo
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.