Cornerstone onDemand Service Delivery Advisor (United States) in Pierre, South Dakota
We're looking for a
Service Delivery Advisor (United States)
Cornerstone is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) Talent Management solutions for managing global businesses. As a CSOD Service Delivery Advisor (SDA) for our Professional Services organization, you will be responsible for strategy, management, and execution of all Professional Services business development activities. You will be a key team member of the CSOD Services team serving as a deployment expert, working alongside the CSOD Account Executives, driving Cornerstone Subscription sales.
You'll use your customer engagement, organization and project management skills to help prospects and partners put together their plan for successful projects - including resources, timeline, and costs. You will work closely with CSOD Service Partners to help them plan successful projects including SOWs and contracts. If you have a stellar Consulting delivery and sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, this CSOD Service Delivery Advisor role is right for you!
- Manage high-volume project requests from clients and engage services partners as needed
- Conduct initial discovery sessions for client projects
- Work with the sales and alliances teams to determine partner strategy for services projects
- Work with service partner(s) to facilitate contract and SOW process for one-time services
- Execute opportunities and orders for recurring services
- Manage process for sub-contracting to CSOD from service partners
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with CSOD Service Partners
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience writing and negotiating Statements of Work and contracts
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player, with self-starter attitude
- Great presentation and customer relationship skills
- Have Talent-Software Delivery Experience
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Human Resources enterprise application space
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting Delivery and Sales in an enterprise-class customer environment, and experience with SaaS is a plus
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Apttus is a plus
- Up to 25% travel
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 36 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.