Cornerstone onDemand Solution Sales Manager - Recruiting Solutions (United States) in Pierre, South Dakota
Cornerstone’s Recruiting Suite is designed for the complexities of today's hiring needs. Cornerstone Recruiting delivers an engaging candidate experience, streamlines hiring and onboarding processes, and enables smarter hiring decisions. With Cornerstone’s Recruiting Suite one can manage all recruiting information from one central location and can reach more job seekers.
The Solution Sales Manager for Cornerstone OnDemand’s Recruiting Suite team is focused on selling Cornerstone’s best in class Recruiting Solution. The role will ensure quota attainment within their assigned territory and continue our expansion into new markets and clients alike.
In this role, you will…
· Be the “trusted advisor”, or SME on Cornerstone Recruiting Solutions within your territory.
· Be a hunter: You will go after new logo business, as well as expanding Recruiting Solutions use within our existing customer base of over 3,5000 clients.
· Build account plans and strategies for each target market.
· Qualify sales opportunities by building and managing sales pipeline in your territories.
· Build maintain, and drive an accurate and robust sales pipeline.
· Successfully drive results to achieve quota targets
· Partner successfully with CSOD’s commercial and client Sales Teams.
· Provide guidance and education to the field and to prospects on the breadth and depth of our Recruiting Solutions, marketplace trends and adoption metrics.
· Conduct virtual and live presentations around our Recruiting Solutions.
· Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreements with accounts in your assigned territory.
· Deliver unparalleled client excellence through high-quality service and working to improve client satisfaction.
· Maintain expertise on the CSOD Recruiting Solution and advise clients on how to utilize the system to efficiently manage their Talent Acquisition administration
· Assist in the development of internal support processes, tools, and systems for the partner community
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
10+ years software sales experience, with emphasis in selling recruiting software solutions
Track record of exceeding sales quotas
Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive.
Multi-tasking and strong time management skills.
Excellent communication skills and analytical skills.
Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike.
Ability to deal with senior executives on complex business issues.
Ability to independently handle many complex projects with an attention to detail.
Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org