Sirius Computer Solutions Sr. Regional Security Project Manager in Pierre, South Dakota
The Sr. Regional Security Project Manager role is to drive the success of the Services business in the region. The primary focus is on enabling and supporting the Solution Architects and AMs / CEs for both pursuit and delivery of security services. This role will also deliver billable security project management services on client engagements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct regular meetings with regional Solution Architects (SAs)
• Regularly review submitted cases for status and required activities
• Aggregate and track new, open, and in-progress services requests from the SAs to the delivery practices
• Regularly communicate open items being tracked to responsible services delivery resources
• Assist in identifying needed services delivery resources for pre-sales activities, including: opportunity qualification, scoping, SOW creation, etc.
• Maintain the project portfolio in Salesforce
• Perform billable project management for some engagements, helping address staffing and triaging delivery challenges
• Act as escalation or follow-up resource for outstanding items to ensure they are completed
• Facilitate the further understanding of the SAs about the services the security team is bringing to market
• Work with the SA leader, local sales management and Security Services to provide reporting and insight to regional performance; make suggestions for improved performance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or a related field
• At least seven (7) years of IT Project Management experience, to include a minimum of three (3) years experience leading IT Security projects
• Experience in consulting environment
Other Position Requirements:
• Proven understanding of general IT Security areas
• Demonstrated understanding of different types of IT services, including advisory, technical, managed, and implementation.
• Demonstrated organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Proven business and technology acumen
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
Preferred Qualifications :
• Salesforce skills
Data Privacy and System Security
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.