Wolters Kluwer Sr. Revenue Accountant in Pierre, South Dakota
Wolters Kluwer Health is seeking a Senior Revenue Accountant to join our Finance and Accounting team. Reports directly to the Director of Finance. This role will be responsible for reading and gathering data from legal contracts for revenue recognition and invoicing: including input of data, invoicing, and calculation of royalty payments due. This position will also include some Accounts Payable duties within and outside of Coupa. Support of both the cash applications and collection team and improve days sales outstanding and days payable outstanding metrics. Assist Finance Director with other projects/responsibilities as needed. Wolters Kluwer Health is looking for a detail oriented, highly self-motivated, proactive, independent person to perform these essential duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review of contractual agreements for revenue recognition and billing detail
· Enter new and renewal sales orders to record revenue and billing transactions into NetSuite
· Invoicing of sales orders
· Ability to work cohesively with various individuals within and outside of company
Royalty Calculations and Submissions:
· Royalty calculations and payments
· Assist with 3rd party vendor royalty reporting
Other General Job Duties:
Assist with AP invoice coding and expense categorization (mostly automated through Coupa)
Support Cash Applications and Collections teams
Prepare month end accrual
Accounting and Finance special projects as needed
- · Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
· Strong attention to detail, ability to multi task and strong organizational skills required
· Understanding of financial concepts of revenue recognition and billing
· Business to Business (B2B) Collections experience required
· Excellent written and verbal communication
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Certifications:
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required
· Great Plains, Coupa and Netsuite experience preferred
· Sales and use tax preferred
· Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Accounting knowledge required
· Ability to work with highly confidential information and financial documents
Travel Requirements: No travel required
Physical Demands: Normal Office Environment
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled