MetaBank Application Administrator in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Application Administrator position is responsible for implementation, administration and maintenance of Meta’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM application in support of both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) CRM applications across multiple business units. In order to be successful in this role the ideal candidate must have the ability balance user group needs with established CRM strategy, standards and best practices providing scalable solutions that are efficiently supportable by both this CRM Application Administration role and the business user roles. To do this effectively, the administrator must have an in-depth understanding not only of the CRM software, but also of business process best practice for sales, marketing, and service workflow processes. This individual will be a key part of a team responsible for maintaining the Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems, providing user support and performing updating functions.
- Recommends and manages the CRM solution to ensure it provides both flexibility and stability for the business units and solution user groups. Manages complex solutions and requirements.
- Gathers, define and documents business and user group requirements for new/updated CRM functionality.
- Translates business requirements into solutions including, but not limited to, business process flows, page views, business user and security roles, including configuration and in some cases customizations requiring development and/or MIS integrations.
- Leads user-group consortium as part of a controlled change management process so that business user groups can work together under macro-solutions that ensure maximum scalability and efficiency.
- Articulates complex technical information and concepts; uses standard CRM best practice concepts and procedures as apart of
- Work with the Marketing groups to facilitate marketing automation integration, campaign management and other marketing user role centric support.
- Collaborate with Training team to prepare and provide training and education for new users and for existing users as the system evolves and grows. May conduct user training.
- Troubleshoot system and software when problems arise.
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as adding custom fields, views and creating email templates.
- Monitor end-user usage, system health and capacity, recommending system and resource investments in anticipation of business and/or data requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or 7 years direct and related experience.
- 3 plus years of experience managing a CRM solution, specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience is a plus.
- Strong abilities and experience in leading project and change management teams is a plus.
- Experience planning projects and working goals to accomplishment within prescribed time and cost budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Advanced understanding of CRM solutions planning, implementation, administration and maintenance.
- Works broadly under general supervision but position requires candidate to work autonomously.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving abilities.
Meta Financial Group is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Department: 701-IS Infrastructure
Location: Sioux Falls, SD