Avera Biomedical Database Coordinator in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: The Database Coordinator role includes system monitoring of performance, capacity and planning for future expansion requirements. Develops & implements a plan for monitoring & evaluation of both PACS & TMS continuous quality improvement. Establishes direction for standardization of documentation and the integration of applicable standards, practices and maintaining and recording regulatory reporting. This position requires a database background for assisting in system selection, configuration, conversion, implementation, security and on-going utilization of the applications. Managing all projects relating to PACS, TMS and other Bio Medical Engineering implementations, upgrades, and maintenance. Analyze internal systems needs by working with various process owners throughout the organization, then creating logical requirements for software/hardware systems that will provide a solution for the needs of moderate to complex, critical business processes. Translate the requirements to functionality which ensures existing and proposed new databases can be , tested and implemented to meet actual business needs. Assuring adequate on-site support levels and prioritizing essential tasks for the system and coordinates/manages system change control process and implementation by developing a CRM system to allow for a competitive advantage.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science field, statistics, or operations management is preferred.
· Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in database construction, management, and network infrastructure design and execution with understanding of related software programs preferred.
· Experience in working with business users to establish business requirements and set expectations regarding system applications preferred.
· Five years experience in CRM systems preferred.
· Experience with SQL database administration preferred.
· Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations preferred.
· Technical proficiency in hardware, systems software, and databases as well as experience working with systems integration vendors preferred.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.