MetaBank Business Continuity Administrator I in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Business Continuity Administrator I is responsible for reviewing, modifying, and testing the Company Disaster Recovery plans on an annual basis. This position will coordinate contingency site testing with third party providers and maintain interdependency lists for all connected entities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees Business Contingency planning and Disaster Recovery testing, training and documentation.
- Ensure system changes are tested, documented, and implemented in accordance with SDLC procedure.
- Maintain an internal Change Management review process.
- Documents requirements and creates end-user and technical documents.
- Assist with the compilation and organization of IS reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or one to two years’ equivalent experience, training and education.
- Experience as a Technical Writer preferred
- Experience documenting requirements as well as generating end-user and technical documentation.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Understand the regulatory requirements and technology compliance for the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience with Software development methodologies, IT support and Change Control practices.
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans *
Department: 700-IS Security
Location: Sioux Falls, SD