Roehl Transport CDL Truck Driver in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
This is an elite fleet, with some of the safest, most professional flatbed truck drivers in the nation.
You must have a minimum of one year of verifiable flatbed experience, be able to go to Canada and be very comfortable tarping loads (tarping overdimensional loads can be very challenging).
- Pick up and deliver overdimensional and specialized flatbed freight.
- Involved in project type loads.
- You will be also haul flatbed loads that are in our national freight network.
- Specialized pay plan - a combination of high mileage rate and lots of extra accessorial pay.
- You can join Roehl with less than a year of experience and haul freight in our flatbed division and then career path into this position.
Join this fleet and be well compensated for being among the very best in your profession.
CDL Truck Driver
US - SD - Sioux Falls