Avera CL - COORDINATED CARE SPECIALIST in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: The Coordinated Care Specialist plays a supporting role in the AMG Coordinated Care team model. This individual will also support the development and maintenance of the physician practice quality improvement initiatives. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, proficiency with Excel databases, and the ability to work collaboratively with numerous stakeholders. In this role, the Coordinated Care Specialist assists the AMG RN Case Manager with process assessment, training on quality programs, and identifying opportunities for program improvement among new and existing clinic practices.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate of a Medical Assistant program with an Associate's degree or technical degree preferred.
· High school diploma or general education degree required.
· If employee does not possess a Medical Assistant degree must have at least 2 years of clinic experience.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Registered as a Medical Assistant with the SD Board of Medical Examiners office preferred
· Nationally recognized MA Certification preferred
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.