Avera CL1-Genetic Counselor in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
We are seeking a Full Time Genetic Counselor to join a rapidly growing practice at Avera Medical Group Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Grad School can be expensive! We have Tuition Assistance or Loan Repayment dollars available.
· Expertise in clinical genetics, genetic counseling and education
· Coordination of genetic testing
· Multidisciplinary team approach
· Collaborate with highly engaged and supportive physicians
· Master's degree (MS) in genetic counseling or an applicant who will complete their masters in Spring, 2018 from a program accredited by the American Board of Genetic Counseling required.
· Required to be board certified or eligible for certification as a Genetic Counselor by either the American Board of Genetic Counseling or the American Board of Medical Genetics.
Why Sioux Falls?
Looking for a balance between small-town vibe and urban opportunity? Sioux Falls, SD is a fast growing community that can offer this!
· Progressive economic and tax climate
· State of the art amenities
· Enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails through downtown to our beautiful rushing Falls
There is one overriding impression of what we are like here at Avera: