Master Brand Cabinets Inc CNC Operator (Sioux Falls, SD) in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Reads and interprets drawings, layouts, and related documents to produce parts that meet design specifications in order to satisfy company quality standards.
- Sets up and operates jobs assigned to the CNC machine with no assistance and meet the daily production goals for the department.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoots all machine problems and corrects as necessary with little or no assistance.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all employees and ensuring that employees work safely and follow company safety policies.
- Maintains work area, equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Completes assignments as assigned by the Production Supervisor and Team Leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
Attributes & Characteristics
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Must have attention to detail, be focused and accurate
- Must be able to read and understand a tape measure.
- Must understand and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for the duration of the shift.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift and handle up to 75 pounds.
Experience & Education
- Two (2) years previous experience in both programming and operation of CNC machine.
- Completion of Precision Machining program preferred.
- Experience in wood manufacturing or home construction preferred, but not required.
Must be 18 years old or older
1st Shift is 6:30a.m.- 3:00p.m.
3rd Shift is 10:00p.m. - 6:30a.m.
About MasterBrand Cabinets
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.
Category: Manufacturing/Production Group