Master Brand Cabinets Inc CNC Operator in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Reads and interprets drawings, layouts, and related documents to produce parts that meet design specifications in order to satisfy company quality standards.
- Sets up and operates jobs assigned to the CNC machine with no assistance and meet the daily production goals for the department.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoots all machine problems and corrects as necessary with little or no assistance.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all employees and ensuring that employees work safely and follow company safety policies.
- Maintains work area, equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Completes assignments as assigned by the Production Supervisor and Team Leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
Attributes & Characteristics
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Must have attention to detail, be focused and accurate
- Must be able to read and understand a tape measure.
- Must understand and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for the duration of the shift.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift and handle up to 75 pounds.
Experience & Education
- One (1) year previous experience in both programming and operation of CNC machine.
- Completion of Precision Machining program preferred.
Category: Manufacturing/Production Group