Great Western Bank Data Analytics Auditor in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Data Analytics Auditor
The position will be responsible for working with audit teams to develop data analytics tests to identify and interpret patterns, trends and correlations among the various data sets. Department tools will be utilized to analyze data to support the continuous
auditing program. Assist in gathering data from various systems, ensuring completeness and quality of data.
• Work with other auditors to gather business requirements for data analysis to support audit tests and continuous auditing program.
• Assist in obtaining necessary data from various source systems. Ensure completeness and accuracy of data.
• Analyze complex business data sets to identify and interpret patterns, trends and correlations among the various data sets.
• Complete assigned data analytics tasks using department tools, standards, and guidelines.
• Reach audit conclusions based on data analysis.
• Maintain documentation of analysis conducted to support audit conclusions.
• Assist with IT-related internal audits and testing of internal controls over financial reporting to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404
• Become a resource for management throughout the Bank. Represent Internal Audit’s goals, objectives and viewpoints.
• Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Analytics, Data Sciences, Information Technology, Business, or related field.
Two or more years data analytics experience, preferably in an audit role, or IT audit experience.
Experience in Financial Services preferred.
Working knowledge of Arbutus Analyzer, ACL, and/or SQL.
Professional certification preferred or willingness to pursue certification.
Must be detail oriented.
Proven investigative skills.
Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Great Western Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran status, or disability status. Great Western Bank is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Send This Job to a Friend
Great Western Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You Are Leaving Our Site
You are now leaving our site and being linked to a third party website. Any products and services accessed through this link are not provided, endorsed or guaranteed by Great Western Bank. Great Western Bank is not responsible for the site's content and/or privacy policies and does not guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free of computer viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software. Great Western Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any aspect of this site and all such use is solely at your risk.
Click here to continue.
To return to the Great Western Bank website, click the close button on the top right of the window.
© Great Western Bank Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender.