Avera Decision Support Developer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, occas wknd/call-time; 80hrs/2wks
JOB SUMMARY: The Decision Support Developer's role is to maintain a data warehouse, data mine for quantitative analysis, create dashboards for executives, provide data extracts and assist in developing insights. The developer will also research, design, document, and modify analytics and script's throughout the production life cycle.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· A Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Science, Data Science, Biostatistics, Mathematics or Healthcare.
· Experience in data warehouse operations, ETL development, big data analysis, predictive modeling and data visualization.
· The ability to work with diverse Business units such as, Disease Management, Finance, Underwriting, Marketing and IT teams
· Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
· Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Self-motivated and directed, ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Keen attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks for multiple projects.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera health automobile liability insurance carrier.