Interstates Electrical Technician in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Interstates is growing, and we are currently seeking a full-time Electrical Technician to join our Interstates Engineering Team in Sioux Center, IA or Sioux Falls, SD. An ideal candidate will be results driven, safety-minded and work well with a team. Interstates seeks ambitious, innovative individuals, with the ability to grow and maintain value-added relationships with our team and external customers.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Traveling to industrial job sites to conduct electrical site audits, analyzing the results via software, completing the report, training and install arc flash labels
· Abiding by all safety regulations
· Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Technology or Drafting/Design/Engineering or related field
· 1 – 2 years of relevant electrical experience is preferred, but not required
· Or equivalent combination of education and related experience/training
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Aptitude for high-quality, detailed work
· Be results driven and safety minded
Travel: This position will be located in our Sioux Center, IA or Sioux Falls, SD office and will require 75% travel.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.