CTG FRONTEND SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
FRONTEND SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Oct 28, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer (React, Node.js) for our client based in Bridgewater, NJ. Work is remote, but must support the client during EST hours.
Project Location: Remote
Are you a seasoned Frontend Software Engineer with deep React, Node.js expertise who loves to build amazing customer experiences for complex Digital technology platforms? Have you worked as a part of product engineering teams to rapidly build customer facing product features? Do you love to work with Product Managers, UX designers, Backend engineers using Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools? If so, PVH TPG Product Engineering group is looking for you!
The Senior Frontend Engineer (React, Node.js) will be responsible for designing and developing customer-facing product features and PWA/SPA for the Global Digital Platforms at PVH including Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Digital Commerce platforms.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job:
• Create frontend technical designs for new Digital product features based on UX wireframes/designs and product stories
• Develop, test and deploy new product features and PWA/SPA as per engineering best practices for highly scalable websites and standards
• Drive continuous improvement in frontend product experience, code quality, engineering practices
• Work with Product Managers, UX designers, Backend engineers and Business teams as a part of the Product Engineering teams using Agile/Scrum methodology
• Conduct code reviews and coach other team members to ensure proper coding techniques and approach as well as adherence to standards
• Own support and enhancement of the developed frontends
• Document technical designs and other required Product story updates
• Work with Product Engineering team Scrum Master and Engineering Manager in the prioritization and planning of work
• Participate in various team meetings and cross team collaboration activities
Qualifications & Experience:
• Strong knowledge and experience of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS-in-JS methods.
• Experience in build systems such as Webpack, node or NPM.
• Skilled working with REST APIs.
• Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) with product/sprint backlog, story point estimation
• Experience developing technical specifications, style guides, code policies and code reviews using disciplined Agile and Change Management patterns.
• Demonstrate ability to mentor and onboard junior members of the team using domain driver design and design patterns.
• Digital Commerce and Content Management System experiences a plus.
• HTML5, CSS3 and CSS-in-JS methods
• PWA, SPA, Service workers, manifest.json
• Build Systems such as Webpack, node or NPM
• Development and implementation with at least one public cloud provider and SaaS applications.
• Scrum/Agile practical experience.
Preferred Skills: Following skills are not required but will be considered a major plus:
• Experience with Polymer, Java (full stack development)
• Experience with Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Single Page Applications (SPA)
• Experience with React Native, Native mobile development
• Experience working with dynamic media content including video and 3D
• Interest in creating compelling UI/UX designs and contributing to the design process.
• Experience in frontend performance tuning and optimization
• Working on full-stack development teams comprising of backend, design, development, and QA team members.
• Experience with automated testing frameworks like (eg. Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha)
• Experience with frontend continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools.
• Implementing and leveraging Atlassian tool suite (or other Agile management tool suite) for defect management, issues management, code check-in and deployment, and collaboration.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Tana Stilloe at 888-284-6551 ext. 2104 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. Today, we provide comprehensive information, technology, and business solutions that address critical challenges for clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. Backed by a proven track record of reliable delivery, CTG fosters long-term client relationships and trust, which allows us to develop strategic insights that maximize client investments and competitive advantage. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Programming & Application Development
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs