Avera Identity & Access Mgmt Specialist in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**This is a Temporarily position (6 months), Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; 80hrs/2wks
JOB SUMMARY: The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Provisioning Specialist is responsible for the provisioning of access (the process of creating, maintaining, and removing user accounts to various systems, ensuring the right level of access at the right time). Working under established guidelines, policies and protocols, this position ensures the proper access to all types of enterprise applications and services for each customer. This includes providing telephone and online technical support to users in an accurate and efficient manner by answering questions, solving basic and intermediate problems relating to all supported systems, and providing first line support for all assigned Information Technology departments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Associates degree in computer science, healthcare informatics or related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
· One year of experience in IT computer systems required.
· Prior experience provisioning user accounts in Meditech preferred.
· Familiarity with access-related compliance standards for regulatory requirements and agencies such as HIPAA or JCAHO.
· Experience working with an IT service management ticketing system strongly preferred.
· Experience with computerized healthcare systems preferred.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.