Avera Imaging Services Engineer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**This position is located Aberdeen, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: A highly specialized service engineer having specialized training and experience repairing, installing and maintaining general radiography equipment including CT, MR, Cath Lab, Spect CT, Pet CT, US, NucMed, Mamography and Oncology. This position will be working with Avera's workstations, networks and PACS.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Associates degree or military equivalent in electronic or biomedical equipment technology preferred.
· A minimum of three - four years experience in clinical engineering with certification on life critical devices based on manufacturers' specifications preferred.
· A minimum of two years related diagnostic imaging experience and/or manufacturers training on the repair and maintenance of imaging equipment required.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
· CRES certification is preferred.