MetaBank Information Security Manager in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Primary areas of responsibility are: application security, database security, security assessments of critical vendors, security assessments of new applications, and performs security log and access reviews. Directs or supports efforts within those areas of responsibility with the ultimate goal of protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company information.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead a security focused team that has multiple areas of responsibility which include disaster recovery and business impact analysis responsibilities.
- Coordinate and document exemptions to security controls.
- Develop, coordinate and implement security standards.
- Develop and enhance the internal and vendor security review program.
- Perform vendor security reviews and document results.
- Facilitate security access and entitlement reviews.
- Work to establish security monitoring and response procedures and implement processes for monitoring system security events and measuring compliance with organizational security policies and procedures.
- Work with all areas of the business to evaluate security controls and assess risk.
- Support regulatory and corporate compliance initiatives as they pertain to Meta’s information security requirements. (GLBA, PCI & SOX’s).
- Provide training and oversight internally and with direct partners or other third parties that Meta may share sensitive information with.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include evaluating, guiding and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Responsibilities also include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Lead both security and non-security related projects.
- The manager will assist or lead projects in support of the enterprise information security program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Department: 700-IS Security
Location: Sioux Falls, SD