Tradesmen International, Inc. Integration Installation Technician in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Scope of work: Working on cell phone site locations throughout the US upgrading equipment in switch houses. One site per day and then on to the next site. (Example: over 10,000 sites in Minneapolis alone).
Job Details/Logistics: Technicians will be installing upgrades for multiple service providers on sites across the United States. Company truck and gas card is provided. Integration Technicians will work separately and will be working nights.
Pay: $25-30 for experienced
Per Diem: Wanting local candidates near most major metropolitan areas. If travel is required for sites that are further away hotel and $25 will be provided.
Hours: 5 10’s (nights)
Duration: 6+ months
Travel: All throughout the city. 1 site per night.
Background and Hair Follicle Drug Test is required
Additional Details: Must submit a resume with experience. No candidates will be considered for the project without one.
Training: Once candidates are identified, have been interviewed and approved, there will be 1 week of training to get everyone up to speed on equipment, safety and expectations.
• BCSI Technician Credential Preferred
• Must have clean driving record, pass a background check, pass drug screen
• 2-3 years’ experience in similar critical facilities
• High School Diploma
• AMP ACT I & ACT II Certified is a plus
• Electrical certifications are a plus
• Needs to have functional knowledge of Inside Plant (ISP) disciplines; fiber optic and electrical cabling, alarming, labeling and lacing conforming to Telecom industry standards. Technical and mechanical background with experience on critical infrastructure found in Telecommunications facilities.
• Knowledge of MS Office and general computer skills
• Analytical troubleshooting
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with flexibility to work after-hours and weekends when needed
• Travel to multiple site locations
• Ability to work autonomously
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
If interested, call (605) 215-5127 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Req ID 2018-174170
Category Maintenance Work
Location US-SD-Sioux Falls