Raven Aerostar Technical Solutions Intern- Planning and Inventory Control in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Intern- Planning and Inventory Control
Sioux Falls, SD, US, 57104
For 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values.
Deeply committed to protecting Earth’s resources and preserving asset value, Raven Engineered Films produces high-quality flexible film and sheeting. From rugged, textured pond liners to highly-technical balloon film as thin as a sandwich bag, our lighter, stronger film and sheeting solutions are developed to solve demanding challenges. We are looking for dedicated team members to helps us on our pursuit of operational excellence and quality at all levels.
Summary Complete specified projects and tasks within internship or co-op period.
• Complete projects as assigned within internship discipline.
• Attend Raven sponsored training and educational seminars.
• Engage and participate in Raven sponsored events.
• Work closely with assigned mentor and manager to reach a successful completion of internship.
• Provide periodic updates to managers and peers on assigned project(s).
• Complete summer end internship presentation.
• Demonstrates the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team Member Values in their daily actions and encourages their teams to do the same.
• May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
• Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division’s quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
• College student or recent graduate in specified course of study necessary to be successful in defined internship position.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, without close supervision.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Ability to work with high level of confidentiality.
• Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
• Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.