MetaBank Internal Auditor in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Working under immediate supervision, performs a variety of tasks which include operational, financial, and compliance audits to add value and improve an organization's operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform audit testing as assigned.
- Understand and apply audit methodology practices.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, fraud or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies or procedures.
- Provide clear, concise and appropriate documentation of work performed, issues and observations using oral and written forms of communication.
- May provide data for compilation of reports for Meta Audit.
- Research and consult on audit services in a wide range of bank product and service lines.
- Participate in business and departmental projects that require analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Stay abreast of emerging issues involving internal audit and changes to federal and state banking laws, rules and regulations that could impact the organization.
- Complete annual required educational requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional certifications such as CIA, CFSA, or CPA preferred*. *
- Bachelor’s Degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of bank regulatory compliance, policies and procedures, preferred
- Familiarity with banking internal audit processes.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Location: Sioux Falls, SD