MetaBank IT Audit Manager in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
This position performs a variety of tasks which include information technology, operational, financial, and compliance audits to add value and improve an organization's operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, execute, and complete internal audit project as needed. Duties involve establishing audit objectives and scope, planning audits, developing work programs, creating control procedures in the eGRC tool, conducting kickoff meetings, status updates, conducting closing meetings, and reporting.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to reduce risk and improve the overall effectiveness of the Meta organization.
- Develop and maintain networks of decision makers and key influencers.
- Understand and apply audit methodology practices (i.e., service quality process).
- Provide clear, concise and appropriate documentation of work performed, issues and observations using oral and written forms of communication.
- Assess the risk of IT systems and conduct IT audits based on these risk assessments.
- Determine if evidence provided adequately satisfies control requirements.
- Conduct Information security assessments to ensure that information contained within an IT system is accessible by authorized personnel only including security on all workstations, servers, and databases.
- Review IT systems to determine if adequate standards are in place for system development, data center operations and security, data base management and security, network administration and overall information security.
- Perform application control reviews over individual application systems, such as accounts payable, inventory, payroll or human resources to determine the effectiveness of controls over individual application systems.
- Assist in security policy and procedure development, development and management of platform configuration standards, and regulatory compliance efforts.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters involving the bank.
- Actively support the organizations business initiatives and embrace the core values.
- Stay abreast of emerging issues involving internal audit and changes to federal and state banking laws, rules, and regulations that could impact the organization
- Maintain certifications and complete required annual educational requirements.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies or procedures.
- Address complaints from Internal Audit clients and resolve problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years related experience required.
- Professional certifications such as CIA, CISA, CFSA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT or CPA are preferred.
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Location: Sioux Falls, SD